Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

VLCD #3

Bre, I have soo had those "no willpower" days. Hang in there! Just getting the junk out of the house is super helpful. I have to say my 1st and 2nd rounds were much easier. Not that I feel like I'm starving, just mentally they were easier. Not sure why. I did have about 2 oz of extra chicken and 4 extra strawberries. I'm not going to freak out about it though. I slept ok last night. I was really aware that my hubby had to wake up super early to catch his flight. He'll be out of town till Friday. =( I hate it when he's gone. I have to get his car's windshield relplaced and take our son to 1st grade orientation tomorrow evening. He's always missing out on the kids' school activities. Oh well, it could be worse I spose.

My stomach doesn't seem quite as "poofy" today. I feel pretty good and so far am not hungry. There is a part of me that is dying to know how much I've lost and yet another part is completely content in just following the diet and let things happen the way they should.

Bre, hope your foot heals quickly so you can kick that boot to the curb! =)


Update: feeling good....almost finished w/ my gallon on water. I absolutely HATE how often I have to use the restroom. It's so annoying!
Ugh!

Oh and I just have to vent. My good friend calls me all the time telling me about the cake shows she watches on tv (we don't have tv) and telling me how I should make these amazing cakes that she seems. Ummmm HELLO?!?!?! I'm not freaking cake boss! Just because I enjoy making cakes doesn't mean I like working 20 hours for no pay! Grrr!! I love her to death, but she just doesn't get it. She doesn't get the hours involved in making the cakes, the icings, the fondant, the decorations, putting it together etc etc. It's starting to make me hate cake shows because everyone and their mother thinks that any cake decorator can do what they saw on tv. Grrrr! Seriously ticks me off. K, i'm stepping off the soap box and will stop venting.....for now. lol

1 comment:

Bre said...

I know what you mean about the cake shows. Those people have had years of experience and have an ENTIRE TEAM of experts to help them create a cake. And it does take many hours to create cakes.

You are an amazing cake lady Erica and you could go on one of those shows and kick some serious tail. I know you do it for the love of decorating.

I can only imagine the kind of high stress those people are under during those shows! The entire process is stressful enough for me, I can't imagine wanting to go on one of those shows and do it in front of the world.