Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 26, 2011

Ooops

So today I was refreshing my hcg knowledge by rereading through my book. I realized that instead of doing 1 loading day, I really need to follow all the rules of this diet. No screwing around and only loading one day. I want this round to be super successful and in order to achieve that, I need to follow the rules. I had avocado toast for breakfast, a latte mid morning, leftover spaghetti for lunch, a panini for dinner and a few handfuls of muddy buddies for dessert. I can tell the drops are already working because my tummy feels insanely full and I haven't eaten more than I normally do. I'm starting to get excited about starting up another round. =) Tomorrow I'm going to the farmer's market to get some fresh huckleberries, woohoo!

No comments: