Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, August 28, 2011

VLCD #1

I had just a few bites of chicken last night, no corn, and 5or 6 bites of mashed potatoes. I soo wasn't hungry. I did have a small bowl of muddy buddies around 8pm just to get in a bit more fat. I felt so sick and layed in bed praying I wouldn't have to get up to vomit. yuck! On the other hand I slept great! I've been sleeping terrible for the last few months. Waking up several times throughout the night. Not last night. I slept soundly and woke up at 6am bright eyed and bushy tailed. I'm going to have a coffee w/ choc rasp stevia. Then I'll do hcg drops right before we go to church at 8:30. After church I'll have some strawberries. Then i'll have to go to the store. I need to get chicken, lettuces, asparagus, cucumbers, and some celery. For lunch I'll make some chili. Ground chicken, tomatoes, a little onion, and lots of yummy spices. I'll update this blog later as the day progresses. =)

No comments: