Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, May 5, 2011

SERIOUSLY?!

You all know I babysit a 2 yr old a few days a week. His mother and I have a pact to tell the other person if our children get sick. If my kids even have the slightest sniffle she'll freak out and not want to bring her son over for me to watch. So today she drops off her son 45 minutes late and then tells me he's been throwing up and had liquid poo issues for the last 4 days. The poor kid is as white as a sheet. He kept laying down on the floor, not interested in playing or eating. While here he would not use the toilet (he's potty trained) but boy did he have an explosion in his pants. I contacted his mother and she left work to come pick him up. I'm going to be really frustrated if my kids come down w/ his flu. I made the kids wash their hands several times while he was here and bleached everything after he left. *sigh*

I ran to the store this afternoon and bought several bags of marshmallows to make my homemade marshmallow fondant. I'm going to get as much done ahead of time as I can for the two cakes I'll be doing next Thursday and Friday. The more I can get done now, the less stressed I'll be when it comes time to put everything together.

2 comments:

jackie said...

that's awful E! poor guy! i hope you guys are safe!

hiddenbeauty said...

Thankfully none of us ended up getting sick. THANK GOD!!!!! =)