Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HCG VLCD #2

Yesterday was tough. I was suprised that I really didn't battle hunger at all, but I had the mother of all migranes. I slept just awful. My husband was out of town on business and I never sleep well when he's gone. I woke up feeling refreshed and my headache was barely noticable. I'm just starting to feel a slight twinge of hunger and it's 9am. I'll probably wait and have an apple at 11:00 and then lunch at 1:00. I'll have dinner at 6:00 and my last piece of fruit around 8:00. Spreading my food around like that really seems to help. I was able to get in a full gallon of water yesterday quite easily. Although I felt like I spent half the day in the bathroom. I'm going to go to Radio Shack today to get a new bathroom scale battery. Hope the sun stays out today, it's such a mood lifter. =)

4 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I am jealous of the weight you are about to lose, but NOT jealous of the diet! Two friends of mine who work at Chloe's school are on HCG right now - they are almost done with their first 3 week round and have lost 18 lbs each so far. I gave you the credit for the diet!

jackie said...

yay go erica! i think i'm going to do another round to finish off my sisters drops... its a 3 weeker... but i'm still stable at 182.6... i'm actually totally surprised!

Bre said...

You will rock it Erica!

hiddenbeauty said...

THanks everyone!! ♥