Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 16, 2011

HCG Day 1

I am SUCH a moron. I got on the scale again this morning only to realize I still haven't gotten a new battery for it. UGH!! Oh well. Today is VLCD #1. I am going to do a full 6 week round. This round I'm going back to the basics. I'm not going to doctor up my recipes, I'm going to do a round exactly like I did w/ my very first round. Super simple, and as close to the original protocol as humanly possible. Yesterday I went to Super Supplements and got some magnesium and potassium. I will take those in conjunction w/ my daily multivitamins, vitamin c, and my super B complex. I'll be drinking 4 liters of water daily (roughly 1 gallon). As much as I DO NOT want to be doing hcg again, I guess it's the only sure fire way to lose some more weight before the wedding. I also REALLLLLLLLY want to be down another 15-20 lbs before I see my in-laws. My MIL always makes horrible rude comments to me about me weight.....this time I'll be lighter and smaller than her and she'll have NO ROOM to speak to me that way.

Yesterday I went and bought tons and tons of flowers and spent the afternoon planting and getting really dirty. The last 2 hrs of planting it started to rain. I was insistant about getting my flowers planted because it looks like it's supposed to rain for the next 10+ days. When I had finished I was drenched and covered w/ mud. It was so worth it though! I rewarded myself with a hot bubble bath. =) I need to go out today and buy some more food for my diet. I need some lettuce, tomatoes, asparagus, apples, and some strawberries.

My husband wants to go camping in about a month from now. I'll still be on hcg so that's totally going to stink! I wont be able to enjoy eating campfire hotdogs and S'mores!! Ahhhh!!!!!! My life revolves around food way too much! lol I guess it'll be a good lesson that I can still enjoy camping with my family despite not being able to eat the same foods as them.

I don't have any cakes due till June 12th. I'm scaling back a bit on my orders through the summer. I want to enjoy my time w/ the kids w/o feeling overwhelmed w/ cakes. I have two cakes in June, two in July, and two in August.

I HATE Idaho food laws!!! Apparently me selling cakes to family and friends is completely illegal. I'm really only charging people for the cost of materials and ingrediets.....nothing at this point has been a profit. Even charging people for the cost of materials is illegal. I'd have to have a completely separate kitchen if I wanted to have a business out of my home. Or I could rent a commercial kitchen. I can't even imagine how expensice either one of those options would be. I still plan on making cakes for family and friends and I still plan on charging them for the ingredients. At some point getting a job at a cake shop would be ideal, but at this point I have to learn the art of cake making and decorating somehow! Esp since I don't live anywhere near a school. Ugh! The whole thing really irritates me.

*UPDATE* It's 3:30pm and I have a raging migrane. I am 100% sure it's from no sugar and no caffiene so far today. I'm looking forward to being a week into this diet. By then pretty much all hunger and headaches are gone.

2 comments:

Bre said...

If they donate the money to you or give you a tip that should be legal. As long as you don't use the word CHARGE. Lol. Renting space is horribly expensive plus there really isn't anywhere here to do that. I say keep on doing what you are doing... isn't that old saying it's easier to beg pardon than get permission. Lol.

Good luck with your round lady! I just can't do it anymore! But you are super tough and super driven and I give you props for putting up with your MIL's rude comments. I would have punched her in the face or laughed at her and asked her if she had looked in a mirror lately (you said she wasn't a skinny minny herself if I remember correctly!). Those of us who really know you and care about you know just how beautiful and amazing you are wheter you are 400 lbs or 120 lbs. : )

hiddenbeauty said...

Yeah I figured renting a space would be CRAZY expensive. Unless I'm doing cakes full time and esp wedding cakes (which I will not do) then rent a space would be a foolish decision. I know in Washington they just passed a Cottage Food Law. Basically as long as you keep a clean kitchen and you promise not to have kids or animals in the kitchen while you're preparing your customs cakes you can get a business license for very little money. I NEED TO MOVE TO WASHINGTON! lol

Thanks, I hope I can really rock this round. I didn't think I'd be able to do hcg again either, but now that I find myself in a time crunch I find that I have more will power than I originally thought. (go figure) ;) Yes, my MIL is a heavy lady.

Thanks Bre for your kind words. =)