Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Monday

Yesterday was a lovely day with the family. We got a bunch of yard work done and got the rest of our bushes planted in front of the house and hubby put together a pretty circle of stones to put my whiskey barrels on so I can plant my petunia waves. It's really starting to feeling like we're putting our own spin on this house. I can't believe how expensive it all costs though. yikes!

My nasty flu/cold is on the mend. I'm anxious to start running up again. I'm taking lots of vitamins and drinking lots of water to help flush the toxins out from being sick. I don't want to push myself too much too soon, I just can't handle getting sick again. I still haven't gotten a blasted battery for my freaking scale. I need to make that a priority this week. On the other hand all my clothes are fitting great so I don't think I'm gaining anything.

No comments: