Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

VLCD # 19

Today was an awesome day. I lost almost 2 lbs today, which put me at a 20.8 lb loss! I'm now at 250.6lbs. My goal is to be under 250 by tomorrow morning. I started in the 270's and will soon be in the 240's, i'm so excited! The last few days have been easy peasy. No real hunger to speak of. My cravings and less frequent and getting weaker by the day, yahoo! I took a detox bath the other night because I kept losing just .2lbs day after day. It seems to have helped. I got some raw extra virgin coconut oil the other day and used it to cook my chicken yesterday and make a vinegarette. It was awesome! Today I made some chocolate delight, just 1 TBS, and threw in 5 chopped mac nuts. It was pretty good. I'll have to keep playing with the recipe until I can figure out the exact amounts of each ingredient. I'm hoping the treat I made won't negatively effect my weight tomorrow. I can still hardly believe I'm already down over 20 pounds! My clothes fit totally differently, no more blaming tightness on the poor dryer. =)

No comments: