Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, July 9, 2010

Load Day #2

So I'm doing crappy on loading today. I do not have the appetite and eating anything in general makes me feel slightly sick. Part of it is definitely from the heat. I never have much of an appetite when it gets really hot. Esp since the new house we just bought doesn't have air conditioning, HELP!!! =)

So far today I've eaten 2 slices of toast w/ 1/2 a sliced avocado on each piece. I drank a large glass of whole milk a little while later. For lunch I went to McDonalds and ordered a 1/4 pounder w/ cheese meal and a large chocolate milkshake. I drank 1/2 the shake, ate 1/2 the burger and didn't touch the fries. I felt like I was going to throw it all up. =(

It's almost 7pm and I haven't eaten anything since lunch. I have a feeling that I'm not properly loading up on fat like is highly recommended. ugh! I have to go to the store this evening to get some chicken and salad fixings.....maybe while I'm there I'll grab a box of donuts or something. I have to admit it's hard for my brain to wrap around the idea of loading up for 2 days on highly fattening foods.

I'm excited to start my first Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) tomorrow! I'm soooo ready to shed the weight once and for all.

No comments: